St Petersburg, FL Dentist FAQ's
Dr. Olvera is a strong proponent of ongoing education – for both patients and providers. With better education comes a better understanding of how all the pieces of ongoing dental care and treatments come together to create total dental health. This allows you, the patient, to make better, more informed decisions about your own healthcare.
As part of our goal in increasing the knowledge and understanding of each of our patients, we have selected a number of common questions we are often asked about general dental health and the services that we provide. We hope that you will take a moment to read through them.
We also believe in caring for each of our patients on an individual basis. We want to get to know you and understand your individual needs and what we can do to help you meet your dental and healthcare goals.
Please let us know if your question isn’t answered here or if you have further questions. We are always happy to discuss your dental care with you, and we want to make sure that all your questions are always answered. Give us a call or fill out our convenient online form.
Thank you for choosing Dental Dimensions!
- How often should I brush my teeth?
- How many professional cleanings do I need each year?
- What's the best way to floss my teeth?
- What is a dental crown?
- How long do dental onlays and crowns last?
- Am I a good candidate for dental veneers?
- Can anyone tell if I have a dental bridge?
- How do I care for my dentures?
- Is gum disease reversible?
- What are the best ways to prevent gum disease?
- Will my root canal hurt?
- What Do I Do After An Extraction?
- Are amalgam fillings dangerous?
- What are the benefits of composite fillings?